New Hampshire Family Treated for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

November 3, 2011

Fire officials say a New Hampshire family has been treated at a hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning, which they attribute to a gas seeping into the home from a generator.

Emergency crews were called to the Nashua home about 10:20 p.m. Monday. after someone reported that two children and two adults were sick.

WMUR-TV reports fire officials said the family tried to do the right thing by keeping their generator outside when they lost power, but they said the gas seeped into the home through a broken window in the cellar.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.