The Maryland Fire Marshal’s office says it is looking for help from the public in finding those responsible for a fire at a Salisbury rehabilitation center.
The fire was reported Saturday evening at The Go Getters Rehabilitation Center.
The fire marshal’s office says firefighters found the center had been ransacked and gasoline had been poured throughout the interior of the building. Several fires were set and burned themselves out, causing about $50,000 in damage.
The building houses a psychiatric and rehabilitation center.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.