The fire chief in Conway, New Hampshire says a fire alarm may have prevented a building from exploding early Tuesday.
Chief Steve Solomon says firefighters responded to the alarm at a business building shortly before 6 a.m. They found part of the second floor had collapsed, breaking propane gas lines and the sprinkler system and filling the building with propane.
The houses a sports store warehouse, a brewery and a plumbing supply store.
Solomon says they’ve cordoned off the building. A structural engineer will assess whether the building is stable. No one was hurt.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.