- CompanyThe Hartford
- Posted OnJuly 22, 2019
Underwrite Auto/Trucking business through wholesale brokers with a broad focus across many industries. Responsible for primarily growing and managing a profitable portfolio of new and renewal business ranging from smaller to more complex accounts. Develop new and maintain existing broker relationships and provide excellent service and meet time requirements on all quotes, policies, and endorsements. Marketing responsibilities throughout parts of the country as assigned and as applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in underwriting Commercial Auto with particular expertise in Transportation required.
- Knowledge of ISO Auto and Motor Carrier forms and rating required.
- Experience with rating fundamentals for Auto and General Liability.
- Ten or more years of Underwriting experience preferred.
- Experience in the E&S marketplace is a plus.
- Willingness to work on a virtual team with various underwriters and independently.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Schaumburg, United States-Illinois-Chicago
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/ Disability/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity or Expression/ Religion/ Age