- CompanyPlymouth Rock Management Company of NJ
- LocationNJ Locations: Bridgewater, Cranford, Manalapan, Matawan, Roseland or, Wayne
- Posted OnJanuary 30, 2019
This is a great opportunity to start a career in the insurance industry.
This inside sales role drives sales by conducting high volume calls selling insurance products. Successful candidates will have a highly competitive nature with the ability to close sales. Passion, tenacity and driven to succeed are required.
This position pays a base salary plus monthly uncapped bonuses, not commission. As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agent not of Plymouth Rock Assurance.
We set you up for success!
We cover the cost of your license preparation, exams, and training
We assist you with sales leads and on-going marketing and training support
• Conduct proactive high volume sales calls (100+ per day) quoting and binding insurance coverage
• Utilize effective cross-selling campaign procedures to round out client accounts
• Maintain product knowledge for personal lines of insurance
• Two or four-year college degree preferred but not required
• Successfully complete an online assessment and, a thorough background check (criminal, financial, legal) in accordance with local law and regulations
• Pass the NJ Property & Casualty Insurance Producer license exams within the first 3 weeks from the completion of the course. For more information visit https://staterequirement.com/resources-property-casualty-license/#
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media and, Internet research
• Possess a positive, professional demeanor and strong work ethic
• Effective listening skills and persuasive negotiation ability
• Exceptional telephone mannerism speaking clearly and articulately
• Ability to work a full-time work week plus additional hours when necessary
How to ApplyPlease contact Michele Leahy at MLeahy@plymouthrock.com
Indicate which location you wish to work in as indicated in the job descriptions Location section.