- CompanyBankers Life
- LocationOmaha, NE
- Posted OnJanuary 30, 2019
“As an Entry Level Representative with Bankers Life, you will utilize your strengths and our award-winning company training to:
- Set appointments to identify prospective client’s financial resources and needs
- Offer expert insurance policy recommendations to generate sales
- Provide continuous, excellent customer service to client base
How Bankers Life compensates your work:
- Top entry level representatives average $41,000 – $62,000 while experienced representatives earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses. This is not a salaried position.
- New/first-year agents can achieve production based incentives up to $12,000 in their first year.
- All agents can earn quarterly bonuses of up to $60,000 each quarter.
How Bankers Life Supports your career:
- Leads- company-sponsored lead programs
- Award-winning training- Bankers Life named to Training Magazine Top 125 for fifth year in a row
- Advancement opportunities- benefit eligible management positions within local branch structure
Our entry level representatives come from diverse professional backgrounds, many of which do not have previous sales or management experience. To take advantage of our training, a successful representative possesses the following skills and abilities:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts via phone and networking
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Take control of your career and positively impact the lives of others in your community!”