- Another Year of Solid Growth, With 2007 Premiums Increasing By 16.5% Over 2006
- Strength and Security – Reinsured by AM Best Rated A- IX, 95:5 Quota Share After 1st $10,000 – Arguably One of the Strongest RRG’s in the Construction Market
- Fabulous Customer Service, Including 24 Hour Turn Around on Quotes
- Online Quick-Rater Launching June 15 2008
NCIC WRITES DIFFICULT CLASSES INCLUDING:
Roofers, Paper-GCs, Excavators, Fire Sprinkler Installers, Concrete Foundation Contractors and around 50 other classes of business.
ADVANTAGES OF NCIC:
- Highly Competitive Pricing
- Online Indication Program
- Quotes within 24 hours
- Web Based Risk Management System
- Reinsurance Company – AM Best Rated (A-) IX, 95:5 Quota Share, in Excess of $10,000!
NCIC PROGRAM DETAILS:
- States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah, and Washington, DC
- Manuscript Occurrence & Optional 2 Year Sunset (Most States)
- Limits: $500K/$1M, $1M/$1M, $1M/$2M
- S.I.R.: $1,000 to $10,000
- Rating Basis – Estimated Gross Receipts
- Minimum Premium – GC’s & Roofers $3,000, Artisans Classes $1,500
- New Ventures welcome
- Defense is outside Limits
- Blanket (AI) Issued with Each Policy
- Primary Wording and Waiver of Subrogation (available)
- Additional Information Available Online at www.4ncic.com or www.cmgia.com
For more information:
Pascal Burke, National Sales Manager
Contractor Managing General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Cell: 949-285-1249 * Fax: 815-425-8967
Tel: 866-774-2247 x207
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.