Bring Something To The Table Other Than Just A Price;
Bring Something You Know The Competition Doesn’t Have…
A Trade Specific General Liability Safety Program.
There’s all the information you could ever want for workers compensation safety, but try to find a “General Liability Safety Manual”, with trade specific sections to serve the unique needs of that trade…
Be different; offer real expertise to your clients by providing them with access to a state-of-the-art risk management program that targets your client’s trade along with its unique risks. NCIC is providing your clients with the tools they need, including risk assessment, education and training manuals to help them with their business. All this is offered exclusively through National Contractors Insurance Company, Inc., a Risk Retention Group’s (NCIC) exclusive broker network. We welcome you to join the team of experts!
NCIC currently writes Commercial General Liability Insurance for homebuilders, general and artisan contractors, including roofers, on a Modified Occurrence form.
ADVANTAGES OF NCIC
- Broker Commissions begin at 12.5%.
- Highly Competitive Pricing.
- Quotes within 24 hours.
- User Friendly Forms.
- Web based Risk Management System.
- Highly Specialized Construction Knowledge.
NCIC PROGRAM DETAILS
- Reinsurance Company – AM Best Rated (A-) VIII, 95:5% quota share, in excess of $10,000!
- Manuscript Occurrence and Optional 2 Year Sunset (most states).
- Pricing is based on Estimated Gross Receipts.
- New ventures welcome.
- Industry required endorsements; Blanket (AI) Issued with each policy.
- Primary Wording and Waiver of Subrogation (available).
- No reassessment.
- States served; Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah, and Washington DC.
- Forms available online at www.4ncic.com
For More Information on National Contractors Insurance Company, Inc. Contractors Program, please contact Pascal Burke, Tel: 949-285-1249, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.