Inland Marine and General Liability options to help you grow your business!
At NBIS Construction and Transport Underwriters (NBIS CTU), we acknowledge that over 75% of our business is the direct result of our hardworking wholesale producers. We are committed to enhancing these mutually rewarding relationships and we are pleased to offer the Inland Marine and General Liability insurance products to help grow your business.
As the leading expert in insurance for the Construction and Transport industries, NBIS is dedicated to providing unique coverage solutions.
For Crane-Rigging-Millwright-Energy-Demolition-Excavation-Quarry Contractors Equipment Coverage
- Limits per schedule on file, all risk broad form
- No co-insurance
- $5 Million Riggers (in-house authority)
- Rental reimbursement, Custom Rigger, (³on-hook²) liability
- Auto/Truck Physical Damage
- No boom weight/length restrictions
- Installation Floater
- Up to $5 Million for any one project
- Deductible: $1,000 ($25,000 minimum Deductible on flood and earthquake)
- Transit and Off-Site Storage, Flood and earthquake (no earthquake in California)
- $5 Million Cargo (in-house authority)
- Excess limits available, $5,000
For Crane/Rigging/Millwright and Energy Service Contractors
- Coverage for manned and unmanned equipment
- Composite rated
- Low minimum premium
- Broad (occurrence) coverage form
- Over the road hazard included
Details of our products can be found at www.nbis.com or call our Sales Support Team at 1.866.465.4313.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.