This report summarizes the findings from two studies, engaging contractors and insurers, in order to examine the implications of emerging technology in managing construction risk.
Gain contractor perspectives on:
- difficulties of risk management activities
- contractor approaches to safety and risk management
- collecting, analyzing and acting on data
- budget for analytics
Learn from insurers:
- their perspectives on contractors’ data collection and analysis capabilities
- uses of technology to mitigate risk
We thank Triax for sharing this report with our audience as it helps us understand the trends in the construction segment and how data and technology are being utilized to mitigate risk.