The U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released highway crash fatality data for 2018, showing a 2.4 percent decline in overall fatalities, the second consecutive year of reduced crash fatalities.
Download the overview for:
- Overall Trends
- Fatality Rates
- Change in Fatality Composition
- Fatality Changes by Person Type
- Fatalities in Crashes Involving Large Trucks
- Fatalities by Land Use
- Inside Versus Outside the Vehicle
- Alcohol-Impaired-Driving Fatalities and Drivers
We thank the NHTSA for providing this information to our audience.