The Riverton, Wyo., fire administrator says a blaze that destroyed a trailer home this week was traced back to a greasy pan on top of a stove.
Riverton fire administrator Jeff Kehl tells the Riverton Ranger that no one was injured in the blaze Wednesday night.
He says investigators traced the fire back to the stove, where there was a pan with grease in it.
Copyright 2023 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.