Clark County, Nev., firefighters say a blaze that caused about $300,000 in damage to an auto body shop likely started from welding.
Authorities say one male employee received minor injuries in the fire reported about 9 p.m. Tuesday on Pinks Place.
Crews say they believe the fire started in a vehicle before spreading rapidly through the garage, which is located near Desert Inn Road west of Interstate 15.
Firefighters say they were able to prevent the flames from spreading to the office of the building and nearby businesses.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.