A jury says San Diego Gas & Electric isn’t liable for an accident that cost a window washer parts of both arms.
KGTV-TV says jurors ruled Wednesday against Shane Cahill, who was washing windows on top of a Mission Bay condominium in 2008 when his metal pole touched a 12,000-volt power line.
He now has prosthetic forearms and sued SDG&E for negligence.
His attorney argued that the power line was too low while the utility said it was Cahill who was negligent for not seeing lines that were only feet away.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.