A Scottsdale, Ariz., woman has been awarded $3.3 million in a suit she brought after mold in her apartment building made her sick.
Robin Minium claimed the mold left her permanently disabled. She moved to the upscale apartment complex called Pillar at Scottsdale in 2000 and within two years was ill. After learning from neighbors about the mold, the 47-year-old moved out and the owners fixed the mold problem.
Pillar attorney Kendall Steele said the company strongly disagrees with the jury’s decision and will appear the verdict.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.