A third teenager is in custody for last month’s $1 million blaze that destroyed the Nipomo Recreation Center.
Cal Fire investigators say the 17-year-old boy will face charges for his alleged involvement in the May 7 fire.
San Luis Obispo County prosecutor Andrew Baird says a 16-year-old boy and a 13-year old girl arrested last month are in Juvenile Hall and they are due in court June 12.
Baird says the 16-year-old boy has more “primary involvement” in the arson. Besides the recreation center fire, he is charged with two counts of arson for other fires he admitted starting in San Luis Obispo County.
Source: Santa Maria Times.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.