Montana State Fund (MSF) recently awarded six Montana non-profit organizations a total of $12,757 through its’ ACE (Assisting Charitable Endeavors) program.
The 2001 Legislature granted MSF the ability to create the ACE program to promote civic goodwill and enhance the success of selected worthwhile causes in Montana.
ACE grants are available to qualifying non-profit organizations that contribute to both safety and community throughout Montana. Forty-two projects totaling $73,255 have received awards since the programs inception in 2001. All ACE grants require a dollar-for-dollar match resulting in $146,510 being raised for these charitable endeavors. The most recent grantees include:
* Friendship House of Christian Service – Billings
* Senior Helping Hands Program – Billings
* Friendship Center – Helena
* Myrna Loy Center – Helena
* Helena Area Habitat for Humanity – Helena
* Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital Corporation – Hamilton.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.