Kanawha County officials suspect electrical problems are the cause of three townhouse fires in a St. Albans, W.Va., subdivision.
One fire broke out at the Indian Head subdivision on Sunday. Two more fires occurred in the same subdivision Monday. There were no injuries.
Kanawha County deputy emergency services director C.W. Sigman tells media outlets that wiring is suspected in all three fires. But he says there may be another problem. There’s no evidence that the wiring is faulty.
Sigman says county officials have asked the state Fire Marshal’s Office to investigate.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.