The BuildFax Florida Roof Age Report, based on analysis of its historical residential building permit data, releases its top 10 lists of the most active roofing contractors in North, Central and South Florida.
The Florida Building Code, effective in 2002, put in place more stringent building code enforcement to make sure new and updated roofs are more resistant to wind uplift forces and wind-borne debris – impacting both structure safety and loss mitigation.
“Roofing contractors take building codes and wind mitigation efforts very seriously in the State of Florida,” says Holly Tachovsky, CEO of BuildFax. “We see that the total number and the per capita number of roofing permits are very high in Florida compared to the rest of the U.S.”
BuildFax has collected building permit data for more than 95% of Florida and has mined its database of over 5 million single family homes to identify roof contractors with the highest residential, roof-related permit activity in North, Central and South Florida.*
1. Tadlock Roofing & Solar
2. Dave’s Roofing, LLC
3. Lowe’s Home Center
4. Scott Smith Roofing, Inc.
5. Mac Johnson Roofing, Inc.
6. John G Gordon, Jr. Roofing, LLC
7. Bowles Roofing Company
8. Quality Services Roofing
9. Crosier & Son Roofing, Inc.
10. Mann’s Roofing and Waterproofing, LLC
1. Collis Roofing
2. AAA Roofing
3. Alan’s Roofing, Inc.
4. Foster’s Roofing, Inc.
5. C. Sterling Quality Roofing
6. Done Rite Roofing, Inc.
7. Baillie Roofing & Construction, Inc.
8. A Bartlett Roofing of Central FL
9. Lowe’s Home Center
10. Boulerice Roofing & Supply, Inc.
1. Roofing By Curry
2. A-A-A Schwartz Roofing, Inc.
3. Latite Roofing and Sheet Metal Co.
4. Approved Roofing, LLC
5. The Home Depot
6. Tim Graboski Roofing, Inc.
7. S & J Roofing Contractors, Inc.
8. Ben B. Preston Enterprises, Inc.
9. ACC Master Craft Roofing Contractors
10. Currier Roofing Co., Inc.
*These contractor rankings are presented for information purposes only. These rankings do not constitute an endorsement for any contractor.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.