Georgia Tot Dead After Getting Caught in Blinds

October 7, 2011

Officials say a 3-year-old boy died after getting caught up in venetian blinds at his home in Bonaire.

The Telegraph reports Bibb County Coroner Leon Jones says the child, Mario Williams, was pronounced dead in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit of The Medical Center of Central Georgia.

Jones says the boy became entangled in the blinds Tuesday evening. The Houston County Sheriff’s Office says the boy was found unconscious with his head stuck in the blinds.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.