A fire at a Murfreesboro, Tenn. fireworks store ignited hundreds of fireworks for more than an hour, but no one was injured.
The fire occurred shortly after 5 p.m. on Oct. 13 at the store near Interstate 24 and created smoke that could be seen in much of the city.
The cause of the fire was not immediately known. Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
The blaze was controlled after about an hour.
Fire officials said the fireworks inside included sparklers and high-grade products used at July 4 shows.
Information from: WSMV-TV, http://www.wsmv.com/
Information from: WTVF-TV, http://newschannel5.com/
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.