Hotchkiss Insurance Programs, LLC announced a dividend distribution to the Texas Home Builders Workers’ Compensation Safety Group (THB) bringing total dividends paid to the group to $548,753.
The announcement marks the sixth dividend paid to the group’s policyholders by Texas Mutual Insurance Company, the program underwriter. The group’s premium volume and loss ratio were factors in determining its dividend.
The THB Safety Group, endorsed by the Texas Association of Builders, was formed in September 2005 exclusively for the homebuilding industry in Texas to provide qualifying members with a competitive option for workers’ compensation coverage, by recognizing the industry’s commitment to safety. Underwritten by Texas Mutual Insurance Company, all eligible policyholders accepted into the group receive an immediate premium discount of 10.6 percent. In addition, members have an option of joining a network of health providers formed by Texas Mutual and net an additional 12 percent savings on their premiums, for a combined savings of 22.6 percent.
Source: THB Safety Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.