3 Renovation Workers Burned in Dallas House Fire

October 12, 2012

Emergency officials say three renovation workers have suffered significant burns in a Dallas, Texas, house fire.

Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans had no immediate details Thursday on conditions of the three men who were taken to a hospital. Evans says the fire broke out Wednesday afternoon as the victims were doing work on a converted garage.

Investigators believe the fire started when a spark from a battery charger ignited fumes from a chemical being used to strip the floor.

Names of the injured workers haven’t been released.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.