While it’s no easy feat keeping up with legal decisions across the nation, expert contributors authored these top 10 read articles to keep adjusters in the loop.
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver? by Gary L. Wickert.
- The Emerging Hail Risk: What the Hail is Going On? by Steve Badger.
- Funeral Processions and the Right-of-Way by Gary L. Wickert and Nicole M. Ways.
- You Break It, You Buy It: Understanding Anti-Indemnity Statutes by Gary L. Wickert.
- Key Issues to Consider in the Tracy Morgan Crash by Justin Parafinczuk.
- Liability for Allowing Drunk Driving: The Death of Personal Responsibility? by Gary L. Wickert.
- Adjuster may be Personally Liability for Negligent Misrepresentation by Burke Coleman.
- Big Brother’s Eye in the Sky: Use of Red Light Cameras in Accident Litigation by Gary L. Wickert and Melissa J. Fischer.
- What You May Not Know About Uninsured Motorists Claims by David Ezra and Erin Mindoro.
- Punishing Common Courtesy by Gary L. Wickert.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.