Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE), the policyholder-owned property/casualty insurer designed for high net worth individuals and families, announced the launch of the PURE360 Risk Management Consultation, a concierge-level, frictionless service to prevent losses and determine a fair home replacement cost.
As part of the PURE360, a risk manager produces a coverage valuation following a consultation at a member’s home. This valuation is an estimate of the cost to rebuild the home using comparable quality of materials and construction techniques.
A fact check phone call is made when a valuation is notably different than the purchased coverage amount. This allows for important information to be exchanged before the report is finalized. A formal appeals process allows members to have their valuation reviewed by a panel of independent experts if, for any reason, concerns remain about the estimate.
- Home Health Scorecard. Using simple scales ranging from 1-10, the member’s home is graded for its resilience to a variety of risks, and advice is offered to help prevent losses and improve scores.
- Member Advocate Services. PURE Member Advocates are available to help implement risk management advice, including evaluating solutions and service providers, scheduling appointments, and overseeing work.
- Discount Dashboard. A listing of all available premium credits is provided, along with an indication of whether or not the member is eligible for each.
- Discount Discovery Guarantee. If a Risk Manager discovers a missing discount (premium credit), it will be applied back to the last transaction on the policy.
- Detailed Documentation. Photos, diagrams and notes help ensure a more seamless experience in the event of a claim.
Visit pureinsurance.com/360 for more information, including a sample PURE360 report and video.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.