XL Group’s Specialty insurance businesses in North America are teaming up in a new Luxury Lines initiative, collaboratively extending their equine, aviation, yacht, fine art, and kidnap, ransom & extortion coverages to protect high net worth private customers and their prized possessions.
“We protect some of the world’s largest museums, major airlines, cruise lines and champion thoroughbreds,” said Neil Robertson, chief executive of XL Group’s Specialty Insurance businesses. “With this initiative, we’ve organized our resources to help high net worth private customers easily access our specialized risk management resources to protect themselves and their valuables.”
“Working with their brokers and agents, we offer these private customers an array of high-quality insurance coverage to protect their diverse leisure interests, whether their pastime pursuits include collecting art, fine wine or rare coins, piloting their private jet, yachting to far away ports or breeding the next Kentucky Derby winner,” Robertson said. “We distinguish ourselves with our service and expertise. Our products are delivered by seasoned underwriters who share our clients’ passion. They are art historians, pilots, equestrians, and mariners who understand the risks that may pose a threat to future enjoyment.”
XL Group’s Luxury Lines coverages include:
- Aviation insurance including Hull & Liability, Aircraft Products Liability, Non-Owned Aircraft, and Commercial General Liability;
- Fine Art and Collectibles coverage including ArtWorks, XL’s insurance protection for fine art collections;
- Equine and Livestock insurance to protect private owners and breeders;
- Yacht insurance to protect private pleasure yachts;
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion insurance accompanied by security and travel guidance.
XL Group’s specialty insurance coverages are provided by XL Group plc’s insurance subsidiaries which include XL Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company and XL Insurance America, Inc.
Source: XL Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.