In an economy that is still recovering, Progressive Insurance is hiring for more than 900 jobs across the country, from Sacramento, Calif., to its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. Positions include IT, Analyst, Legal, Call Center, Claims and Corporate.
Flexible work arrangements, including working from home and compressed work weeks; performance bonuses; a casual dress code; on-site medical facilities for employees and their families; and fitness centers are just some of the amenities that Progressive offers.
Positions are currently available in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, California and Ohio. Phone representatives will sell policies, answer customer questions, or help customers file claims after car accidents. The jobs require work experience in a customer service environment and a stable work history.
All positions offer paid training. In addition, employees also receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits.
Progressive employees also enjoy:
- aerobics, spinning and yoga classes, along with access to discounted Weight Watchers at select locations
- quiet rooms for relaxation and meditation at select locations
- a world-renowned contemporary art collection
- potential bonuses based on company performance
- parenting resources, such as a child-care subsidy and maternity services
- tuition assistance; and
- employee-organized running clubs at select locations
To find out more about available jobs at Progressive or to apply, visit http://jobs.progressive.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.