Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT), announced a complete overhaul of its outward facing weather verification line of products and services.
Accompanying this announcement is introduction of the new Weather Verification brand, which complements and replaces WDT’s former Weather Forensics business unit.
WDT’s Weather Verification suite is an intuitive set of tools for use on a desktop or tablet and is designed to obtain accurate, immediate data regarding all modes of weather from the vast database maintained by WDT in Norman, Okla.
- Unique post-processing of hail detection data adds coherency to hail swath output;
- Cutting-edge tornado detection and analysis for coordination of response efforts;
- Comprehensive lightning strike data from our partners at ENTLN;
- Detailed hurricane post analysis products created by expert meteorologists;
- A fresh, streamlined ordering process;
- Cumbersome mapping plug-ins are no longer required;
- One button printing from within the map.
Pricing and Availability
Accompanying this launch, WDT has adjusted pricing on many products to match current market trends. In all cases, pricing modifications benefit the customer. Advanced HailSpot data is now priced at a flat $9.99 for reports dating back to 2003; HailExpress single-day reports start at $200; formerly $45 and $295 respectively. Visit weatherforensics.com for details.
Source: Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT)
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.