CEU.com, a business unit of The Institutes, has launched a new website and continuing education (CE) tracking tool. CE Navigator is a CE dashboard that enables insurance professionals to increase productivity, save time, identify and complete compliance training requirements and reduce the risk of fines. The new website can be viewed online at www.CEU.com.
CE Navigator provides the following benefits:
- Increased productivity. Users can log in anywhere with direct, real-time dashboard access.
- Reduced costs for filing fees in multiple states. Drives lower cost because an adjuster pays and takes the course once and it can be applied to multiple states.
- Improved efficiency. Efficiency is greatly improved by automated processes.
- Reduced risk of fines. Tracks and automates compliance records and determines the CE gaps needed using alerts and reminders.
- Time savings. Simplified dashboard allows for quick, easy-to-use updates at-a-glance.
- User-focused. Designed based on customer feedback.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.