NIPR Releases Non-Resident Adjuster Licensing Application

July 1, 2011

The National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) has added a new Non-Resident Adjuster Licensing (NRAL) application to its electronic producer licensing tools.

The stand-alone NRAL application will benefit individuals who do not hold a resident license because it allows the non-resident adjuster license option to be selected as their home state.

The applicant can apply for a non-resident adjuster license in participating states. Three pilot states – Kentucky, North Carolina, and Oklahoma – accept the new Adjuster Designated Home State (ADHS).

Source: National Insurance Producer Registry

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.