First Notice Systems Inc., in partnership with Netcost Claim Services and ClaimForce Inc., reported the Glass+ Solution is available immediately to the property and casualty marketplace.
The Glass+ Solution reportedly takes a fresh approach to the glass market by providing carriers with innovative pricing plans and technological advancements in workflow, performance and optional self-service claims management. The service offering is designed to eliminate potential business model conflicts and assure regulatory compliance. Glass+ combines FNS’ three large-scale, fully redundant call centers and ClaimCapture platform with two of today’s advanced technology and service delivery companies, ClaimForce and Netcost. The reported result is a fully integrated end-to-end glass solution.
* Reduced loss costs – Consistent and streamlined pricing that significantly lowers glass costs and improves bottom line.
* Lower administration fees – Lower costs per call by leveraging FNS’ significant call center capabilities and claim-intake economies of scale.
* Better customer experience – Guaranteed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts for policyholders, and rigorous CSI and shop management programs
* Irrefutable regulatory compliance – No company owned shops in the Glass+ network, and the shops don’t pay to participate or to be considered preferred. All referrals are unbiased and based strictly on shop performance. Glass+ does not manufacture glass and is not owned or affiliated with any glass manufacturer.
* One-stop shopping and convenience – Completely integrated Web-based technology provides 24×7 access to real-time claim information as well as a complete suite of auto services.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.