Donegal Insurance Group, a group of insurance companies providing full lines of personal and commercial insurance, and Guidewire Software, a provider of solutions to property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurers, announced that Donegal Insurance Group has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter as the insurer’s new claims processing system. ClaimCenter will support all lines of business and end-to-end claim processing for Donegal.
ClaimCenter provides the Donegal Insurance claims department with the tools to modernize and improve the level of service offered to all claim process stakeholders: policyholders, agents, and Donegal departments and management. Using ClaimCenter, Donegal is able to:
* Automate and streamline the claims process for all lines of business with a single claim system;
* Enable remote offices and users to access the claims system from anywhere;
* Create electronic claims files for ease of information sharing between relevant parties;
* Improve management reporting capabilities through enhanced data capture; and
* Automatically assign claims and tasks to adjusters based on their expertise level and workload.
Donegal Group Inc. is an insurance holding company who insurance subsidiaries offer personal and commercial property and casualty lines of insurance in six Mid-Atlantic states (Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and Pennsylvania), eight Southeastern states (Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia) and five Midwestern states (Iowa, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma and South Dakota).
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.