Specialty Risk Services (SRS), a property/casualty third party administrator for workers’ compensation and general liability claims, now offers clients access to a comprehensive suite of tools to monitor their program’s performance on its new Web site, http://www.specialtyriskservices.com.
In its password-protected Employer’s Toolbox, clients have secure access to resources, including industry statistics, employee training materials, libraries of legislative and industry updates, loss control and safety tips, links to national and industry Web sites and more.
New features available to clients include:
* More than 100 Loss Control Tips on risk management and safety topics.
* Detailed employee training modules that cover everything from Workers’ Compensation 101 to Accident Investigation.
* A step-by-step guide to establishing a successful return-to-work program, including sample letters and communications plans.
* Libraries with the most current industry and legislative trends.
* Claim data by state or industry.
* Industry links to key risk management and safety Web sites.
In addition to the new client area, SRS’ newly redesigned Web site offers visitors access to its Losstimator, a loss calculator tool, medical providers network and job opportunities. SRS’ products and services, claim reporting capabilities and claim outcomes are also prominently featured on the home page. A new weekly news feed spotlights national workers’ comp headlines.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.