Allegient Systems, a software and service provider who offers assistance in legal expense and performance management, announced the latest version of the Expense and Performance Management Suite, an industry litigation management and legal bill review solution. The new version is already in production with Allegient clients, such as American International Group and GMAC Insurance, and is available immediately to all Allegient clients.
Version 5.2 reportedly represents the industry’s first litigation management offering with a complete business intelligence solution included as part of the core product. The new built-in business intelligence capabilities take advantage of the extensive transactional data gathered through Allegient’s legal invoice review process, enabling Allegient clients to access, analyze, and share their data for enhanced decision making.
Highlights of The Allegient Systems Version 5.2 Business Intelligence component, include:
* Transforms data into proactive business intelligence for tactical and strategic knowledge;
* Presents data in a flexible and easy-to-use format using powerful query tools;
* Enables increased and improved informed decision making;
* Available to all management levels within the client organization;
* Built on leading-edge Hyperion technology;
* Standard Transactional Reports;
* Relational Query and Reporting;
* Multi-dimensional Query and Reporting – OLAP;
* Dashboards and KPIs;
* Business Performance Management.
Additional new features in Version 5.2 include:
* New calendar module for enhanced workflow management;
* Additional invoice filtering and searching capabilities;
* Enhanced mailroom/search tab.
For additional information, visit www.allegientsystems.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.