Amica Mutual Insurance Company (Amica), a direct writer of personal lines insurance, and Guidewire Software, a provider of solutions to property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurers, announced that Amica has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter as its new claims system.
“Amica has a long history focused on delivering exemplary service to its policyholders,” said Jim Will, senior assistant vice president – claims, of Amica. “Not only will Guidewire ClaimCenter take us from our out-of-date legacy environment to a modern-day technology platform, it will enable us to build on our history of success and raise the industry bar when it comes to service standards, showing America what good service is all about.”
ClaimCenter reportedly provides Amica the functionality and flexibility to meet the company’s key business objectives, including:
* Provide enterprise-wide, 24/7 access to claim information;
* Move from a paper-based system to “Electronic Claim Files”;
* Improve service delivery to policyholders;
* Reduce claim-processing cycle times;
* Increase productivity and efficiency of claim handlers; and
* Integrate to existing solutions, including a document management system, various legacy systems (e.g., financials and appraisal systems) and new software applications, some yet to be selected.
Guidewire ClaimCenter is an end-to-end claims system for property and casualty and workers’ comp insurance. ClaimCenter’s flexible business rules reportedly enable claims organizations to optimize and monitor the claim process.
Claims executives can define, enforce, and continually refine their preferred claim handling practices. ClaimCenter’s modern technology architecture, web services support, and web client reportedly enable lower total cost of ownership in any environment.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.