Insurance Journal’s search for the nation’s top privately-owned independent insurance agencies and brokerages is continuing but some qualified firms have not yet sent in their entry forms.
The final deadline has been extended until Wednesday, April 27.
Because everybody likes a winner, good things await an agency that qualifies for the Insurance Journal Top 100 listing for 2005.
Insurance Journal can’t guarantee what response agents and brokers might receive from being named to the prestigious Top 100, but with apologies to David Letterman, it ‘s possible to imagine the Top 10 Reasons to Join the Top 100:
10. The owner of your favorite restaurant will seat you without a reservation.
9. Your city’s magazine will name you Best Insurance Business of the Year and your local newspaper will put you on the front page.
8. Your employees will spontaneously stand and applaud whenever you enter the office.
7. Insurance company representatives desirous of your representation will let you win at golf.
6. Producers and CSRs at other firms will start dropping their resumes on your desk.
5. The local banker will take you to lunch to talk about mutual opportunities.
4. That agency you tried to buy years ago will finally call you back.
3. The area’s most successful citizens and businesses will recognize you as one of their own and seek your counsel.
2. Your own producers and employees will stand taller and straighter with clients and in their communities.
1. You will have a new tagline for your business cards and advertisements—”We Are A Top 100 Agency.”
Insurance Journal is inviting all independent agencies and brokerages to submit Top 100 qualification forms. Firms are ranked according to their estimated property casualty written premium. The deadline is April 27.
The Top 100 entry form can be found at:
The Top 100 form can be also found in recent print editions of Insurance Journal and on the firm’s Web site at https://www.insurancejournal.com. Agencies can also receive a faxed form by calling 1 800 897-9965.
For editorial information, contact Andrew Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 325-6245. For advertising information, contact a regional Insurance Journal representative or Mitch Dunford at 800 897-9965 ext.123 or email@example.com. The media kit is also available online.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.