Guidewire Software Inc., a provider of solutions for property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurers, announced the release of Guidewire ClaimCenter 3 – the latest version of the claims system for property and casualty (P/C) insurance carriers.
Guidewire ClaimCenter is a complete, 100 percent web-based claims system used by insurers in all lines of business to improve the claim process, reduce claims costs, and enhance customer service. ClaimCenter 3 reportedly improves insurers’ control over core claim operations by increasing visibility into key performance metrics, automation of the claim process, and overall system flexibility.
This latest release expands Guidewire ClaimCenter’s extensive support for the end-to-end claim process. ClaimCenter 3’s numerous enhancements include:
· an Executive Dashboard giving managers visibility into key claim performance metrics such as average reserves, payments, or incurred by line of business or coverage;
· continuous monitoring of aggregate policy limits to reduce overpayments;
· dedicated litigation management functionality, with the ability to track any number of litigated matters on any claim;
· complete configurability of new loss entry, including single-screen options;
· automated generation (and email distribution) of documents in response to business rules;
· streamlined financial transactions, including a new “quick payment” option;
· improved vacation support, with the designation of backup users to ensure that important tasks are not overlooked;
· enhanced security, providing increased control over access to groups of claims or individual claims;
· an improved central address book supporting more sophisticated vendor management and contact management;
· and increased flexibility throughout the system, including the ability to add entirely new screens with no custom programming.
Guidewire ClaimCenter is a J2EE (Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition) application, written entirely in Java, and runs on the insurance industry’s leading platforms, with proven support for 5,000 concurrent users. All aspects of the system can be configured using XML instead of custom programming, and business rules can be managed by business users for maximum flexibility in adapting to changing needs.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.