The Association of Professional Insurance Women Inc. (APIW) recently announced the 2004-2006 Board of Officers and Advisors, elected by the membership, whose terms began on July 1, 2004.
· President – Laurie Kamaiko, partner, Edwards & Angell LLP;
· First Vice President & Chair of the Program Committee – Stephanie Davenport, vice president, John P. Woods & Co. Inc.;
· Second Vice President & Chair of the Membership Committee – Suzanne Kaminski, president, SMK Consulting;
· Treasurer – Isabel Silvestri, vice president of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.;
· Communications Officer & Chair of the Communications & Public Relations Committee – Maryanne Sherman, president of Sherman Think Tank;
· Corporate Secretary & New Jersey Network Liaison – Paula Giles, senior claims representative, State Farm Fire & Casualty Company.
· Maddy Lichtman, senior vice president of Marsh USA Inc. will continue to serve on the board as immediate past president.;
· JoAnn Ferrara, AVP, Munich American Risk Partners. In addition, Ferrara chairs the Personal & Career Development Committee for Members-Only Activities.;
· Cheryl Vollweiler, partner, Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker LLP;
· Jennifer Maddrell, associate product line manager, Swiss Re;
· Jacqueline Walsh, vice president, Lloyd’s America Inc.;
· Denisa Sevastita, AVP, Alea North America Co.;
· Catherine Kaladjian, senior vice president, Endurance Re, Advisor Emeritus;
· Ann Murphy, Prairie State Administrative Services will continue to serve the board as the Chicago liaison.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.