Esurance, the direct-to-consumer personal car insurance company backed by Allstate, is now offering car insurance in Kansas.
Esurance offers online tools, comparison quotes, a mobile app, as well as 24/7 customer service to assister customers with home, renters, life, health, motorcycle and even cell phone insurance.
The company offers car insurance discount options, including:
- Switch & Save discount – consumers who switch to Esurance from their current company can qualify for a 5 percent discount
- Multi-Car discount – available for those insuring two or more cars on the same policy
- Homeowners discount – for consumers who own a home, condo or mobile home
- Claim-Free discount – savings of up to 15 percent for those who haven’t filed certain types of claims in the past five years
- Fast 5 discount – shoppers that start their quote online save 5 percent on their car insurance policy
- Paid in Full discount – drivers who pay their premium all at once get a discount of up to 10 percent
- Good Student discount – for consumers with a driver on their policy who is under 25 and maintains a “B” average or better
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.