Today’s insurance companies enjoy new opportunities to increase margins and hold down rising claims costs by processing claims in a more prompt, effective and satisfactory manner. New technologies are reportedly creating opportunities to improve overall company performance, including better levels of customer service centered on claims processing.
In response to these growing opportunities, Strategic Research Institute will present the 4th Annual Higher Yields: Effective Online Claims Processing & Management Forum on March 31-April 1, at the Wyndham Chicago.
A finely tuned claims processing function can reportedly help companies:
* Significantly enhance customer experiences;
* Manage your expenses and processing efforts more efficiently;
* Better control your cash payouts.
The event features a faculty of industry experts who will walk participants through what’s ahead and what’s working, so they can keep ahead of the insurance curve and their competition.
Delve into the inner workings of successful claims handling:
* Advanced technologies for streamlining workflow process;
* In-depth overview of claims handling technology;
* Gain efficiency in your litigation management program;
* Evaluate potential for electronic claims to maximize efficiency;
* Implement an all-in-one claims system for smooth integration;
* Create a paperless claims system to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Hear practical presentations from senior level executives from:
* Great American Insurance Company
* Celent Communications
* Swiggart & Agin
* Lord, Bissell & Brook
* Nationwide Indemnity
* Siebel Systems Inc.
* The Innovation Group
* Fineos Corporation
* Corporate Systems
For complete conference details and to register, visit http://www.srinstitute.com/ci287 or call (888) 666-8514.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.