The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company, property and casualty insurer of cars, homes, and businesses across Canada; and Guidewire Software, a provider of solutions to property and casualty and workers’ compensation insurers, reported that The Dominion has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter as its next-generation claims processing system.
ClaimCenter enables The Dominion to modernize and optimize claims handling while improving service to policyholders, a network of independent brokers, and internal departments and management. ClaimCenter has been localized to meet Canadian requirements.
Using ClaimCenter, The Dominion will be able to:
* Automate and streamline claims processes for all lines of business;
* Leverage a modern, web-based application that is simple to implement and easy to maintain;
* Enhance management reporting capabilities within the claims department and with other internal stakeholders;
* Automatically and consistently route claims and tasks based on business-rule driven workflows; and
* Preserve system enhancements while deploying new product versions, allowing The Dominion to take advantage of new functionality that Guidewire continues to add while maintaining their own system changes.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.