Delaware officials say a fire at a home in Milton caused $20,000 in damage.
The Delaware State Fire Marshal says officials were called Sunday around 9 a.m. to the 30000 block of Overbrook Drive for a report of a fire. Officials say the fire was reported under control about half an hour later and that there were no injuries.
The Delaware State Fire Marshal says an investigation determined that the fire was accidental and caused when lint located inside a clothes dryer vent ignited.
Copyright 2023 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.