Fire at Virginia Burger King Was Accidental

February 20, 2013

Prince William County fire officials say a fire at a Burger King restaurant in Gainesville was found to be accidental.

The fire broke out shortly before 7:30 a.m. Sunday in the exhaust ducts of the restaurant on Linton Hall Road. Fire officials say grease accumulation in the ducts contributed to the blaze.

The fire caused about $10,000 worth of damage, and no one was injured. The restaurant will be closed until repairs are made and county officials grant authorization for it to reopen.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.