Fire Destroys Vermont Restaurant Storage Building

May 16, 2012

Firefighters are investigating a fire that destroyed a storage building behind a Vermont restaurant.

The fire behind Hoagie’s Pizza & Pasta in Essex Center also caused some minor damage to the restaurant’s siding in the back. Some smoke got inside. Equipment and paper products were inside the storage unit.

The fire was reported at about 2:45 a.m. Tuesday. No one was hurt.

The restaurant was expected to open as usual for business.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.