Two buildings in South Baltimore have been evacuated after fire officials say 55 gallons of a highly toxic acid spilled.
Fire department spokesman Kevin Cartwright says there were 11 people in the buildings when the hydrofluoric acid spilled at the business in the 2900 block of Whittington Avenue on Wednesday morning, but no one was injured. He says hazardous materials teams are neutralizing the product.
Cartwright says officials are still investigating how the spill occurred.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.