An east Pennsylvania man has been hospitalized after his house exploded.
According to the Wilkes-Barre Times Leader, the explosion occurred about 2 p.m. Saturday at a home in Exeter, leveling the residence and causing damage to a cinderblock garage. Some nearby buildings, including an elementary school, also were damaged.
The Citizens’ Voice in Wilkes-Barre said police kept people from the property because of a suspected gas leak. Exeter Borough police Chief John McNeil said that besides the man inside the house, a bystander was injured.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.