Fire investigators say a piece of farm equipment sparked a fire in Middletown, Delaware that destroyed a barn and caused about $1 million in damage.
The fire broke out Monday afternoon in the 1000 block of Jamison Corner Road.
Workers were able to get the cows out of the barn.
The State Fire Marshal’s office says the fire began when a farm machine’s hot exhaust pipe ignited some flammable items.
One fire fighter was treated for heat exhaustion.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.