- CompanyWork At Home Vintage Experts
- Posted OnJune 5, 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years working at a wholesale insurance broker.
WAHVE Insurance, a Work At Home Vintage Experts company, is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our wholesale broker clients located throughout the United States.
WAHVE offers an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Insurance Commercial Lines Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filings positions available to service or assist in servicing one of our wholesale broker clients, full-time or part-time.
Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filing job responsibilities include:
- Processing and payments of surplus lines taxes and stamping fees in all 50 states.
- Process daily, monthly, semi-annual and annual state filings for all 50 states
- Analysis and research of surplus lines requirements and directly work with the state department of insurance and/or stamping offices.
- Run tax and fee report to ensure all systems are updated properly
- Work with internal staff to ensure proper state tax identification and allocation.
- Make sure all state requirements are being adhered to by staff
These Insurance Commercial Lines Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filings positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring soon and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Job Requirements – Please do not apply unless you meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Insurance Commercial Lines Compliance / Surplus Lines Tax Filings experience.
WAHVE Insurance, a Work At Home Vintage Experts company, provides an innovative talent solution to help soon to retire (“pretiring”) and retired insurance professionals stay productive longer, feel valued, and achieve greater work-life balance; and to help insurance firms have continued access to experienced insurance talent regardless of location. WAHVE bridges the gap between insurance firms’ staffing needs and seasoned professionals’ “work-life” balance preferences as they phase into full retirement.
WAHVE’s unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right vintage talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.