Labor Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis announced a final rule to strengthen safety in the nation’s most dangerous mines. Solis said that the rule, which revises the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s pattern of violations regulation, seeks to ensure …
Sign up to get news!
- When is A Vehicle Considered a Total Loss?
- Does Automobile Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
- Understanding Comparative Fault, Contributory Negligence and Joint & Several Liability
- Frozen Pipes, Hail Damage, Tree Collapses Most Costly Winter Claims For Homeowners
- State by State Look at Driving Rules for Older Drivers