exposed News

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Dies After Exposure to Chemical at Restaurant

A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died and at least 10 people checked themselves into hospital after being exposed to a strong chemical cleaning agent at a restaurant in Burlington, Massachusetts, authorities said on Thursday. The Burlington fire department responded to …

Indiana Fines Aluminum Foundry for Safety Violations

State officials have fined a central Indiana foundry more than $10,000 for allegedly violating the state’s health and safety regulations. The Star Press of Muncie reports that Cast Metals Technology in Yorktown was accused of three non-serious and 11 serious …